Experience and Skills:
Career skills and experience:
Have knowledge with the following OEM manufactures and proper repair
practices. Cummins, Paccar, Allison, Mack, Detroit, Caterpillar,
Freightliner, Peterbilt, Autocar, Bendix, WABCO.
- Knowledge with body manufactures a plus including McNeilus, Heil,
Labrie, Galbreath, Marathon, Wittke, American Hoist, and Wanye.
- Experience in troubleshooting electrical systems including lights,
relays, PLC, proximity switches, ABS systems, electronic
transmissions, engines, and chassis components.
- Experience with hydraulic systems including pumps, valve bodies,
air and electric slave cylinders, High pressure oil, lines and fittings.
- Compressed Natural Gas experience a plus.
- Experience with different pneumatics including air dryers,
governors, compressors, relay valves, lines and fittings.
- Must have current valid drivers license ( CDL Preferred but not required)
- Must have a full set of industry standard tools.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.